1. Types of Information Collected We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies,” which are small data files that may be stored on your computer by the Site.
b. Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain services, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); and (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us by e-mail or complete online registration forms, surveys or other forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Personal Information Collected
We may use Contact Data to respond to your requests and inquiries and we may use Contact Data to send you information about our company, including our affiliates, or our products or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products. We may provide your Contact Data to third parties, including, but not limited to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
3. Use of Recruiting Information Collected for Recruiting (if Applicable)
Through the Website, you may submit information for consideration by us in hiring. In addition to Personal Information, this submission includes information about your educational and professional experience (all such submitted information, except for Personal Information, is referred to as “Recruiting Information”). Recruiting Information shall only be used for our internal recruiting purposes and will not be shared with or provided to any third party other than to certain service providers who we have engaged to assist us with our recruiting efforts.
4. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. Some pages on the Site may give you the option of revealing certain Personal Information about yourself on the Site. If you desire to change any information about yourself that you have submitted, please send your request with clear instructions to us at the Contact Us link on the Site.
5. Confidentiality of Personal Information
6. Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if you learn that your information has been stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will update our records accordingly.
7. Links and Your Privacy
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.